Almond Butter Chocolate Chip | Mini No Bake Cheesecake
These Quick No Bake Cheesecakes have a buttery crust made with Keto Krisp’s Almond Butter Chocolate Chip bars, a creamy cheesecake filling, and are topped with chocolate ganache.
They are absolutely perfect for parties and gatherings when you need an indulgent dessert.
For the Crust:
• 2 Keto Krisp Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
• 1 Tbsp melted butter
For the Cheesecake:
• 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter
• 1/3 cup sweetener
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2/3 cup heavy cream
• 1 Tbsp gelatin powder
For the Topping:
• 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (melted)
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Thoroughly grease a mini cheesecake pan.
- Place the keto bars in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add in the melted butter and pulse until moistened.
- Divide the mixture among the cavities of the cheesecake pan, about 1 heaping tablespoon in each.
- Firmly press into the bottom of each cavity.
- Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and sweetener on medium-high speed until creamy and well combined.
- Add in the vanilla, gelatin, and cream, and continue beating until well combined and thickened.
- Divide the mixture among each cavity and cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare the ganache.
- Pour 1 tablespoon or so of the ganache on top of each cheesecake and smooth the top.
- Place back in the refrigerator to set.
- Serve chilled with chocolate shavings or coconut chips on top, if desired.
- Add chocolate chips and heavy cream to a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
- Allow the ganache to cool for about 2-3 minutes.