Keto Dream Bars
- Almond Flour
- Grassfed Butter
- Cocoa Powder
- Coconut Flour
- Coconut Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Almond Butter
- Liquid Stevia Drops (Preferably Hazelnut or Vanilla flavor)
- Sugarless Chocolate Bar (Preferably Lindt 90% Chocolate)
- Unflavored Protein Powder
- Keto Krisp Bar (Preferably Chocolate Mint flavor)
- Square Tin Pan
- Small Saucepan
- Measuring Cup
- Insert all these ingredients into the square tin pan:
- 75g almond flour
- 75g ground hazelnuts
- 60g grass-fed butter
- 2 T cocoa powder
- 2 T erythritol
- 1 T coconut flour
- Mix all the dry ingredients together then add melted butter of your choice (grass-fed butter, coconut butter, almond butter). Continue to mix all the ingredients. After mixing, pour the base into the square tin pan and bake at 340 F for 20 minutes in the oven.
- 100g coconut butter
- 80g almond butter or hazelnut butter (for an even better taste, mix both butters together!)
- 60g of coconut oil
- 70g erythritol
- Melt together in the microwave for exactly one minute. After heated, stir and pour over the base once it’s cooled down.
- While the middle is still wet, drop in hazelnuts and half 1/3 of the Keto Krisp bar
- After dropping in the hazelnuts and Keto Krisp bar, refrigerate or freeze the tin pan until everything is completely hardened.
- 1 full sugarless chocolate bar
- 2 tsp. of grass-fed butter
- Melt together in a small saucepan on the stove at a very low heat
- Next whisk in:
- 4 drops of liquid stevia drops
- 25g of unflavored protein powder
- Pour chocolate mixture on top of the middle layer (once it’s completely hardened from being refrigerated)
- Then crumble the rest of the Keto Krisp bar over the top layer
- Lastly, place the tin pan back in the fridge until it’s completely cooled and hardened.
Slice your bars into small snack squares and ENJOY!