Keto Krisp Founder, Adam, Featured on Mental Health Podcast with Dr. Caroline Leaf
Our Founder, Adam Bremen, had the opportunity to be on Dr. Caroline Leaf's podcast.
Dr. Caroline Leaf is a cognitive neuroscientist, bestselling author, and mental health & mind expert. Whether you are struggling in your personal life or simply want to learn how to understand and use your mind to live your best life, her podcast provides you with practical tips and tools to help you take back control over your mental, emotional, and physical health
Here's what she had to say about this podcast with Keto Krisp Founder, Adam Bremen:
On this podcast, I had the privilege of interviewing Keto Krisp founder and successful businessman Adam Bremen. This was definitely one of my favorite interviews, with the creator of my favorite keto snack bar! We discuss everything from:
- Finding the joy in life
- How Adam overcame his disability
- How keto changed Adam's life and inspired him to start his company
- Why having fun in life and in business is so important
- How to be a successful entrepreneur
- Adam's desire to celebrate and empower others to take charge of their health
- How to build mental resilience when times are tough
- What to say to someone who is going through a really tough time
- The power of learning to see the good in every situation.
Adam learnt early on that life is about what you can do, not what you can’t do. Diagnosed at the age of 2 with cerebral palsy, he has learnt to overcome numerous odds, including life in a wheelchair. Thankfully, he grew up with a loving and supportive family who encouraged him to never put limits on himself, and to always find ways to celebrate his life and the lives of the people around him.